CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16.1.10

Is this all Orange Cove has to offer?

Apparently, there isn't too much to do in Orange Cove! I base this on the fact that a good majority if its residents spend an astronomical amount of time "trolling" and posting on public message boards. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great way to stay informed about current and upcoming events...had they utilized it as such! But nooooo, not the residents of the "land that time forgot"...no, they use it to...well..read for yourself..(posts obtained from Topix message boards)

Who wants to be my friend?
Magsjaks:Of course!! I want to be friends with you, Scooby. I like your snacks!!

Scooby Doo: This is so sweet! I can't seem to find Other concerned citizen and I thought I was friendless. But I see there are some that want to be my friend. magsjaks you are great to hang in there with me. Thanks! I think I will have a good weekend now!:)

JGarceea:Poor Scooby, I'll share snacks with you anyday!

Scooby Doo:Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Why did someone judge my friend magsjaks the lemon, which means 'OFFTOPIC'? Mags was responding about being my friend and that is what this topix is about. I'm confused! I need snacks!!! Aw thanx mags! A round of snacks for everyone!

Esther Gonzalez Tamales! She sells are they good!

Law & Order
(good lord):don't need to vote, she has great food. she does not have a business of any kind, past is the past.
keep going krank heads.

A neighbor:Actually your right ! She doesnt have a business . And she does sell food ,because I'm one of her customers. The problem is she doesnt have a business Licence.

joebrown31: I don't understand why everybody says that the mayor is corrupt. When Esther Gonzalez is probably the most corrupt person on the council, her and her family selling food at school's, the clinic and other places while she's on disability. With no business license, no sellers permit, no food handlers permit, and no clearance from the health department, while she's on disability, and not paying any taxes, right there she's breaking several city,county, and state laws.

(I must mention that some asshat actually took the time to create a poll where you could choose yes or no)

This was just from one topix board! But you get the point! People, people, people..for the love of god step away from the computers! Do something..anything. Hell, there's a useless BMX park that's just dying (literally) to get some action!

Everyone who knows me knows that if I'm wrong..I say I'm wrong! That being said, I do owe the NORMAL residents of Orange Cove an apology. It's been brought to my attention that a great majority of the posts are from a few select individuals:..screen name: post..new screen name: post..screen name: post..you get the message! No, they're not bi-polar ( I think) but they have so few who agree with them, they have to resort to lauding themselves. Scary..a bit creepy..but incredibly entertaining (look for blog containing fake names and crazy posts in a day or two). But that's not the gist of it! No, they have the audacity to accuse other posters of using fake names! Cowards! Anyway, my "moles" on the inside have come across some individuals names they believe may be the anonymous posters! Got my shovel, time to start digging!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a bunch of freakin idiots. remind me never to go there